Exclusive apartment in the downtown
One of the smallest in size but a significant one, District V. is at the heart of the city, true downtown of Pest. It’s an elegant area with gorgeous boulevards and pretty squares and home to many of Budapest’s main attractions. The district is home to the beautiful neo-gothic Parliament building and St Stephen’s Basilica along with many restaurants and cafés and five star hotels.
You won’t find too much of the famous nightlife here, but it is a nice place to visit during the day. This area is good for luxury travelers, couples, and families who want to be near all the main attractions.
- Hungarian Parliament Building
- Shoes on the Danube
- Széchenyi Bridge
- Elisabeth Bridge
- St Stephen’s Basilica
- Soviet War Memorial
- Underground Railway Museum
- Vaci Street (shopping street)
- Deák-Ferenc Street (fashion street)
- Liberty Square (Szabadság tér)
- Elizabeth Square and Budapest Eye
- Vörösmarty tér